Personal Training – Terms and conditions
● All payments are non-refundable. All sessions must be used within six months of
purchase. If sessions not used within this time due to inactivity, sessions will not be
refunded and deemed void.
● Notification of cancelled appointments must be made in excess of 24 hours in
advance of the session start time. Failure to do so will incur a cancellation fee
equivalent to the full price of the session and/or the loss of that session from your
course(early morning clients – this applies to the night before)
● Emergency cancellations will be treated at the discretion of the personal trainer
● The session will be deemed to have started at the pre-arranged session time. Any lost
time due to late arrival will not be made up at the end of the session
● In the case of the personal trainer falling ill or being unable to instruct the session, the
session will be cancelled and re-arranged
● I recognise that the personal trainer is not able to provide me with medical advice
with regard to my medical fitness and that the information is used as a guideline to
the limitations of my ability to exercise safely. I have answered the questions to the
best of my ability and understand the advice.
● I also state that I wish to participate in activities which may include aerobic exercise,
resistance exercise and stretching. I realise that my participation in these activities
involves the risk of injury and even the possibility of death. Furthermore, I hereby
confirm that I am voluntarily engaging in an acceptable level of exercise, which has
been recommended to me.
● I have read and understood the terms and conditions above and agree to abide by
Client Name: _________________ Date: ____ Instructor Name: ___________________Date: _____